PSE has developed a toolset to help utilities convert into Esri’s Utility Network platform.
Esri’s Utility Network provides utilities today with so many benefits.
- Error Checking: Prevent bad data input even from the field when editing
- Tracing: In the office and the field
- Subnetworks: Adapt with how switches and valves are opened and closed
- Zones: Including your high- and low-pressure zones
- Identifying customers through tracing who would be impacted by work being done
- Detail: Complex modeling of details in objects like switch banks and transformers allow inclusion of components like elbows and switches.
PSE’s toolset takes many of the challenges out of a transition from your legacy platform to enable the power of utility network.
- User defined structure and attributes
- Lack of connectivity
- Spatial Inaccuracy
- Limited Information
Utility Network Features
- Structured Classes and Attributes
- Association based connectivity
- Complex assemblies