Design and make ready are critical components of any FTTP deployment. Careful attention to design criteria and in-depth assessment of existing and proposed line conditions allow for a safe, operable, and code compliant supply and communications systems. The PSE design team is skilled in design of overhead and underground systems, and understands the complexities of joint use construction.
Our line design & make ready support includes:
- Development of attachment criteria
- Development of construction assembly specifications
- Field assessment of existing and proposed facilities
- Development of make ready recommendations based on applicable code requirements
- Field staking for construction
- Post-attachment inspection