Broadband, especially FTTP based, takes a substantial upfront investment. In rural areas – the underserved and unserved locations are underserved and unserved for a core reason. The cost of deployment. This cost is not just a obstacle for your competition, but you as well.
The Federal Communication Commission (FCC), the Rural Utilities Service (RUS), and other federal agencies recognize this condition and have developed a range of assistance programs (ranging from low cost land to grants). In addition, many states have developed grant programs for unserved areas as well.
Our grant and funding support includes:
- Preparation of “banker-ready” financial projections for the proposed broadband business
- Review of potential grant and funding opportunities
- Assist in preparation of grant and other funding opportunities
- Support in FCC auctions for assistance (Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF))
- Support on-going grant compliance review and submittals