Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration designs can serve a variety of needs from controlling temperature and humidity to satisfying process design requirements.
Our team provides facility-wide HVAC and plumbing solutions, including:
- In-floor, radiant, central plant or decentralized heating designs using a variety of fuels, including electric, propane, natural gas, and waste oil
- Ventilation schemes for reducing/maintaining electrical area classification requirements or compliance with hazardous occupancy requirements
- Air conditioning design for offices, control rooms, electrical substations, and process plants
- Plumbing design including potable water and sanitary sewer, storm drainage, and waste interceptor design
- Plans, equipment schedules, pipe and insulation specifications, and pipe and vent isometrics
- Operational sequence documentation and commissioning support