Workshops and Seminars
Power System Engineering, Inc (PSE) can provide workshops and seminars on a wide range of current electric utility topics. We can provide these workshops and seminars on-site at your utility, at or near one of PSE's offices, or in association with a utility conference. These workshops and seminars can follow a standard format or be customized to your particular needs and situation.
Some of the topics we can present on include:
- Line Design.
- Rate and Cost of Service Analysis.
- Key Account Profitability Analysis.
- Safety, Reliability and Service Quality.
- Strategic Planning Issues.
- Industry Restructuring.
- Reliability Indexing and Benchmarking.
- Substation Automation.
- Distribution Automation.
- System Integration for Utilities.