At times, utilities will have equipment failure or other items requiring prompt attention. In some cases, particularly for smaller cooperatives or municipal utilities, staff at the utility may prefer some outside assistance. Power System Engineering, Inc. (PSE) has helped utilities in these situations with timely engineering advice.
Services PSE can provide include:
- Evaluate situation with utility staff.
- Identify alternatives.
- Perform distribution power flows or other engineering analysis.
- Design system modifications or additions.
- Specify equipment or solution.
- Make arrangements with suppliers or other entities.